Dulio Denis shot, edited, and uploaded a video of the talk, complete with intro and outro music, rolling credits, and screen-within-screen. Terrific job! The video and Ben's slides are embedded below.
Here are "show notes" on things that came up during the meeting or afterward:
- Amazon Web Services
- Dropbox API
- Parse (recently bought by Facebook) — "A powerful web presence without all the hassle."
- Isaac Schmidt's presentation last April about Parse.com.
- StackMob — "Accelerate your app development and eliminate the headache of maintaining your infrastructure."
- Firebase — "Build apps fast without managing servers."
- NSHipster, Mattt Thompson's great Cocoa developer blog. It's highly technical in the same way as Mike Ash's NSBlog. Ben mentioned an NSHipster article about remote views in iOS, but I wonder if he meant this article which references an article by Ole Begemann.
- In response to a question from Mike Akers, Marc Van Olmen emailed a bunch of links to crash reporting libraries that might be worth looking into.
- Demitri gave a talk about crash reporting back in March 2011. Here's a zip file with his Keynote slides and demo code.