We've had a number of solid speakers and get-togethers over the past year, and I apologize for not keeping the blog up to date. Even the meetings without a formal speaker have given us the chance to decompress around our favorite topics and provide a backchannel for some current events.
Here's what we've been talking about since July 2015:
- In August, after we had a chance to let WWDC sink in a bit, and caught up on a few talks, we had a lively discussion about some of the new things and things omitted.
- October was fresh after the tvOS announcement. We discussed some of the limitations and documentation.
- For our November meeting, we got an excellent demo from Bob Clair about the physics app that he'd been working on for CERN. Eric Panchenko also gave us a walkthrough of his trivia app that he rebuilt for tvOS.
- I gave a demo in December of a UITableView that prepends data as the user scrolls up (as Messages does).
- Dennis Pilarinos from Buddybuild impressed us thoroughly with a new way to distribute Beta builds in January!
- For February, we tried a show-and-tell type of set up with a few demos from around the table.
Looking forward to what 2016 will bring!